Christmas is almost here! Do you have all your gifts ready? Well if not, I've prepared a few ideas what you could present to your loved ones! ;)
1. A BOOK is always a good idea! Especially in time when technology is taking over good old school feeling of paper book. So if you ask me, you can never go wrong with a good book! I would recommend: "ODPRTA KUHNA" book full of delicious recipes from a food market in Ljubljana. Nomnomnom let the cooking begin!
// here for 24,99 € //
2. BEANIES & MITTENS with funny motives are soo cute and a perfect match for funny and warm Christmas night! Mix & match this beautiful NEXT beanies & mittens on www.stilago.si.
// first set for 22 € here + here, second set for 29 € here + here //
3. HEADPHONES are in my everyday use! At home or on my way - good headphones are always welcome and if they are stylish too, then this is it! I just got my new ones from MOLAMI - PLICA. Great sound + cool desing = pure perfection.
// here for 99 € //
4. JEWELRY CASE is a perfect gift for every women. To carefullysave our jewelry at home or when traveling thisMZ WALLACE is just perfectly made for it.
// here for 100 € //
5. PYJAMAS & FRAGRANT CANDLE is another good set how to make Christmas night cozy and romantic. I love printed pyjamas, when I'm wearing them "the child part" of me is happy and the smell of fragrant candles makes me remember special moments.
pajama for 106 € here + candle for 76 € here
Heey, loves! I hope you had a great weekend and you've started this week full of positive and creative energy. Last week was super sunny in Ljubljana and I feel spring is just around the corner. Obviously it's time for a little upgrade of the eyewear collection! Therefore I made a small eyewear trend list for you! And guess what?! I found that all these beauties in STILAGO OUTLET! As you already know, I love "sale sections" and outlet shops in general. It makes me so happy when I find a piece I really like and is not overpriced. Top piece + good price = perfect combo! ;) And when this happens, I have this special feeling going through my body I really can't describe, but is f****** awesome! ;) Sounds crazy, but I just love to create a good styling out of the million pieces when it comes to sale and outlet shopping! And my favorite part about Stilago Outlet is just 5-6 days of delivery time. How cool is that?! ;)
Ok and now a little something about my sunglasses picks! I love sunglasses and I have around 20 pairs. Crazy, I know. But I like to have a choice for every possible styling I want to put together. So, no judging, right? ;)
Today I put together 9 different styles of sunglasses. From basic black to colorful sunnies in different shapes.
1. Ray Ban // 2. Dior // 3. Dior // 4. Ray Ban // 5. John Galliano // 6. Marc By Marc Jacobs // 7. Gucci // 8. Lancester // 9. Michael Kors
When you have a lot of colors and prints in your outfiut I would suggest using basic black sunglasses. With this you can never go wrong. On the other hand, when you don't know what to wear and you just put together basic jeans, a T-shirt and sneakers lets say, then go for the most crazy sunnies you have to make your "basic styling" a bit more interesting! ;) Sunglasses are a perfect accessory to create the whole look special and unique. So go for it and play with it! ;)
My last street-style inspiration for 2014 is this perfectly sized MZ WALLACE MEDIUM METRO TOTE! Simple and uniqe design comes in different colors and is incredibly light. It's a perfect pick for everday errands and traveling in style!
Dorothy Perkins sweather // Heartless Jeans from Stilago.si // MMMxH&M jacket // MZ WALLACE tote // Different sunglasses // Michael Kors watch from Stilago.si // Zara hat // Free People boots